Lensoo Create is a free, whiteboard recording app available which we recommend as an option for recording your tutor application video. You won't use Lensoo Create when tutoring.
It is available for iPad and iPhone in the App Store or in the Google Play Store for Android devices.
Recording your tutor application video using Lensoo Create:
If this is your first time opening Lensoo Create, you'll start out in the whiteboard. If not, you can get back to the whiteboard using the
- Enter the Lensoo Create whiteboard.
- If this is your first time opening Lensoo Create, you'll start out in the whiteboard. Be sure to enable the microphone so you can record audio.
- If you've used Lensoo Create before, tap 'New Recording' in the upper left.
- Tap the red 'record' button in the upper right when you're ready to record a video.
- The app will record you speaking and writing as you work through the problem. Tools are available at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the red 'record' button again to stop recording when you're finished.
- Tap 'Finish' in the upper left corner then 'Save Recording' to save your work.
- Give your recording a title, then tap 'Save.'
Submitting your tutor application video using Lensoo Create:
- Tap the export icon at the top right corner of your video.
- You'll be asked to log in or create an account if you're new to Lensoo Create.
- Choose 'Unlisted' for your Privacy setting on the next menu and tap 'Publish' in the upper right.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right corner of your video.
- Select “Email link."
- Add email@example.com in the "To:" section of the email.
- Be sure to add your name in the subject or body of the email. Feel free to change/add any text you'd like as long as the link is included.
- Tap 'Send' in the upper right to share your video with us.