To finish setting up your MathElf account, please complete the following steps:
1. Start your background check - Click here and fill out the form on Checkr.com to initiate a routine background check.
2. Add a profile picture - Click here to set up your profile picture on Gravatar.
- Be sure to use the email address associated with your MathElf account.
- Please choose an appropriate, friendly photo! We recommend a high-quality head shot with you smiling.
- Need a new head shot? Upgrade your profile picture on us. Click here for details.
3. Set up your Slack account - We use Slack for all tutoring team communications. Click here to learn more.
- You’ll get an email invitation to join the MathElf team on Slack.
- Set up your account using your first and last name.
- You can download Slack for your iPad, smart phone, and computer from the App Store or Google Play Store. You can also connect to Slack through the web.
- In Slack’s settings, you can customize when and how you get notifications. Click here for suggestions.