Tutors can update their availability online or in the app.
1. Go to www.mathelf.com.
2. Click Sign In at the top of the page:
3. Sign in using the same email and password that are used to log in in the app.
4. Your availability is the default page you'll see first when you sign in, but you can always get back to it by clicking Availability at the top of the page.
In the App
1. Sign in to the MathTutor app.
2. Go to the Availability tab. You'll be redirected to our online availability page and automatically logged in.
1. Click Edit to make changes to your availability.
2. Select the times you want to add/remove by clicking the day and time box in the calendar. Use the arrows above the calendar to switch between weeks. You can use the Copy last week button to copy availability from one week to the next to speed up editing if your availability is similar.
3. Click Save when you're done!