Tutors can update their availability online or in the app. Click here for details and FAQs on availability.
1. Go to www.mathelf.com.
2. Click Sign In at the top of the page:
3. Sign in using the same email and password that are used to log in in the app.
4. Your availability is the default page you'll see first when you sign in, but you can always get back to it by clicking Availability at the top of the page.
In the App
1. Sign in to the MathTutor app.
2. Go to the Availability tab. You'll be redirected to our online availability page and automatically logged in.
1. Click Edit to make changes to your availability.
2. Select the times you want to add/remove by clicking the day and time box in the calendar. Use the arrows above the calendar to switch between weeks. You can use the Copy last week button to copy availability from one week to the next to speed up editing if your availability is similar.
3. Click Save when you're done!
What times can students see as available?
Students see any times that you have listed as available which are at least one hour away. Students see times in 15-minute intervals, starting on the hour.
Should I list all day as available?
You can, but remember that students can book sessions that are only an hour away. You don't want to sleep through a session! If you do set yourself as available all night, remember to remove availability before you go to sleep until you know you'll be able to check for booked sessions again.
How quickly do changes to my availability show up?
Changes are effective immediately.
If I change time to unavailable, will it cancel sessions already booked during that time?
No. Sessions which are already booked remain in the system. If you become unavailable at a time when you already have a student booked, you need to contact MathElf Support immediately so that we can make other arrangements for that student. This is a bad experience for students and should be avoided whenever possible!