Here are some pictures to help you explain to your students how to buy minutes or work together again later!
What should you do?
1. Save these pictures on your iPad. You can download them here!
2. Upload the picture you want on a new page in the whiteboard during your session.
3. Briefly explain how it works. We’ve already written down the important notes for you to save time! You can even use the info on the page as a cheat sheet!
When should you use these?
- If your student hasn’t purchased minutes, talk about buying minutes! You can see if they have purchased minutes before by tapping on their initials at the top of the screen. Remember - if they do buy minutes, you’ll get a bonus!
- If this is your first time working with a student, talk about working together again! Repeat students are a great way to get more work!
Be prepared for questions!
Your student or their parent may have some additional questions!
- Click here to learn more about buying minutes!
- Click here to learn more about reconnecting and booking!