You can refer new students to MathElf using your invite link or referral code. Here’s how it works:
Where do you find your invite link?
- You should have received an email with your link and code
- It’s also available in your Profile on the website and in the app
How do students sign up?
- New students who click on your invite link from an iPhone or iPad will be sent to your unique page where they can download the app
- New students can also enter your referral code during sign-up
How do you connect with students?
- You’ll show up at the top of their Pick Tutor list
- Requests from referred students are titled “Referral” and have a green claim button and banner
What does this mean for you?
- Give your students 30 free minutes
- Be at the top of their tutor list
- Expand your student roster
- Receive more direct requests
- Grow Reconnects & Booked sessions
- Ensure your students get the help they need
Where do I share my link?
- Ask friends and family to spread the word
- Advertise on your neighborhood website: Nextdoor, Craigslist, Care.com, etc.
- Post on social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Ask other teachers in your school or district to recommend you
- Tell your MathElf students to share with their friends and classmates
- Share on your Blackboard site and in parent emails
- Reach out to former students who have moved away or don't need regular help