Record yourself explaining the solution to a math problem from our list below. You will be assessed on math knowledge, teaching style, and communication.
1. Choose your math problem.
- Please choose a math problem to use for your video from this list.
2. Record your video.
- Your recording should include:
- A brief description of yourself and your teaching/tutoring experience.
- A thorough explanation of your chosen problem, as though you were helping a student.
- Please use a whiteboard recording app to record your video. Feel free to use your favorite, but here are some suggestions.
- If you have an iPad: ShowMe is a free whiteboard app available for iPad. For tips on downloading and using Show Me, click here. ShowMe is also available on certain Android devices.
- If you don’t have an iPad: Lensoo Create is a free whiteboard app available for Android and iPhone. For tips on using Lensoo Create, click here.
3. Send your video to email@example.com.